How are you my friend? this is my homework, Use any language you want exept those:
dont use C++ , Java , Python , C#
I talked with my instructor about languages, and he says you could you ruby, or visual basic as an example.
however, if you have a specific language you are familiar with, go ahead.
Note: please, just attached a word file, explain everything in this program for me.
take your time and thanks.
Program Language Systems â€“ Project 1
Using a language you are unfamiliar with, write a program to solve the following problem:
- Input data from a text file consisting of text and numeric values in the following format:
- Primary record key (numeric or text)
- Category (text)
- Division (text/numeric)
- Group (text/numeric)
- Code values (5 numeric values)
- Store the data in an appropriate data structure
- Determine the following details from the data
- Total number of records read
- The number of Code values within each Group, Division and Category
- The average of the Code values within each group and Division
- The Standard Deviation of the values within each Group
- Output the results to the screen or file.