The implementation of new HR practices is less likely to create conflict with the employees involved when trust is present in an organization. Employees who trust their HR leaders, are more likely to accept changes and less likely to resist them.
Generating trust is necessary and can serve as a foundation for effective communication. Being effective in communicating new HRM practices can help ensure that employees are receiving the correct information and that fewer misunderstandings of expectations occur. In addition, effective communication can result in increased motivation, morale, and productivity.
Write a cohesive and scholarly response based on your readings and research this week that addresses the following:
- Based on this week’s readings, how might employees’ trust in HR positively or negatively impact their acceptance of new HRM practices? Be specific and provide examples.
- How might employee trust in HR be rebuilt when it is low or does not exist?
- How might you effectively communicate new HRM practices to gain employee understanding and acceptance?
- Be specific and provide examples.
- All work must be original and in APA format. Please include an introduction and conclusion. Please use at least 3 references which are attached to the assignment.