This needs to go with my Research proposal. Attached feedback document for our annotated reference list, please use professor feedback corrections for not happening again.
Prepare and submit your draft literature review summarizing the central themes or key findings from the identified secondary and primary scholarly literature sources that you propose including in your research proposal and as they relate to your problem statement and research question(s). All literature used must be properly cited and referenced in APA format.
The number, type, quality and relevance of the references cited in the literature review are a direct reflection of the level of scholarly effort you have invested in the preliminary research and analysis of your selected topic.The attached PowerPoints review the basics of citing sources and outlines common problem areas in APA formatting.
- The literature review should comply with the following general formatting requirements:
- Typed using 12-point Times New Roman font
- Double-spaced throughout entire paper
- Use a 1 inch margin
- Page header should include your title and page numbers
- Cover/Title page will include your name and the date of submission.
Attached Sample Literature review document.