Strayer University Truck Company: Star tup Costs and operation costs
Use APA writing format, double spaced with 1″ margins all around. Be sure to include the detailed list of precisely what you estimate your startup and operating costs will be. Use these headings to guide your paper.
START UP COSTS: Define the meaning of the term “start up costs.”
OPERATING COSTS: Define the meaning of the term “operation costs.”
EXPECTED START UP costs for my new business (or not for profit). List here every single cost that you can imagine you will need to start up your new business. Stretch your mind to all potential activities that may add to the cost of starting operations.
If some of the costs you list will continue every month, mark those with an asterisk and the footnote “these are operating costs that will need to be met every single month that my business operated.”
SOURCES OF FUNDING: I expect that I will be able to raise the startup and operating funds required through these sources – and then show how much will come from your savings, how much from family/friends, how much from banks, or angel investors, etc etc. List all sources that you expect to tap to get the startup and operating money needed.
I look forward to seeing your responses for this assignment. Call BEFORE YOU SUBMIT, if you have any questions at all.
- Describe what startup funds and working capital are.
- Create a list of every single cost you need to start your business.
- After calculating the total cost of start up, then propose a method for obtaining the necessary funds for your business.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Tutor must know that my business title is owning a truck company with uncle