https://brainy.expertwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Expert-2logo-300x49.png 0 0 admin https://brainy.expertwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Expert-2logo-300x49.png admin2021-06-09 15:45:072021-06-09 15:45:07recreate-the-ways-food-are-to-be-stored-in-a-refrigeration-and-the-temperatures-they-should-be-cooked-at
- For week three, recreate the ways food are to be stored in a refrigeration and the temperatures they should be cooked at. This can be taken from chapter 7.11 and chapter 8.11
chapter 7.11:Temperatures guidelines:
- ï¬ Do NOT overload coolers or freezers.
- ï¬ Avoid frequent opening of the cooler.
- ï¬ Use cold curtains in walk-in coolers and freezers.
- ï¬ Use open shelving.
- ï¬ Monitor food temperatures regularly.
o Randomly sample food temperatures.
o If the food is not at the correct temperature, throw it out.oï¬ Defrost freezers regularly.
chapter 8.11:When prepping meat, seafood, poultry:
- ï¬ Use clean and sanitized work areas, cutting boards, knives, and utensils.
- ï¬ Prep raw meat, poultry, and seafood separately or at different times from fresh produce.
- ï¬ Remove only as much food as can be prepped at one time.
- ï¬ Return raw meat to the cooler as quickly as possible after prepping it.