Please separate each response with a line break or page break
1.)Visit http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/bipolar-diso… to learn more about bipolar disorder. Discuss your comments, and be sure to address the following questions:
- Are there genetic predispositions for bipolar disorder?
- How is this disorder different in children and adults?
- What are possible treatments of the disorder?
2.)Visit http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/post-t… to learn more about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Discuss your comments, and be sure to address the following questions:
- What are the characteristics of PTSD?
- Why are some people more likely to develop the symptoms of PTSD than others?
- When should a person seek treatment?
- How does the information at this site relate to the concepts in your text book?
3.)Visit the following website to learn more about Intelligence Theory and Testing.
After reviewing the information available, complete the following:
- Select your favorite theory.
- State which theory you believe has the best representation of human intelligence.
- Explain how a test would be designed to reflect this theory