Option #2: Developing an Annotated Bibliography for a Risk Management Plan
The Project Management Institute (Project Management Institute, 2013) defines the Risk Management planning process as:
- Risk Management Planning
- Risk Identification
- Qualitative Risk Management
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Risk Response Development
- Risk Monitoring and Control
This week, Module 6, you will submit an annotated bibliography, including an APA-styled reference page. Your well-written annotated bibliography including APA-styled reference page should meet the following requirements:
- Be 2-3 pages in length, not including the cover and reference pages that are required.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Cite a minimum of six outside sources in addition to your textbook, four of which should be academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources, and include in-text citations to support your responses. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find these resources.
Refer to the Portfolio Project Grading Rubric available in the Module 6 folder.