please read attachment
Review the scenario from the project introduction below:
Obviously, Michelle is upset and would like to negotiate a better shift. From the materials this week, we learned the importance of strategizing and planning for a negotiation. Even before she steps foot into Nikki’s office, actions need to be taken in order for the negotiation to start off on the right foot. For this part of the project you will be advising Michelle on how to plan for the negotiation with Nikki. In a 3-4 page paper (you may go longer depending on the length and level of detail in your plan), address the following:
- Select and support whether Michelle should take an integrative of distributive approach to the negotiation. Be sure to fully define both and argue the pros and cons of each prior to making a selection.
- Once an approach is selected, the next step is to formulate a plan. A solid foundation to a good negotiation involves creating an effective plan. For this section, create a plan for Michelle in which you address the following points:
- Define the issues.
- Assemble issues and defining the bargaining mix.
- Define the interests of both parties
- Define the resistance points.
- Define Michelle’s alternatives and select a BATNA.
- Define Michelle’s objectives (targets) and opening bids (where to start).
- Assess constituents and the social context in which the negotiation will occur.
- Analyze the other party.
- Plan the issue presentation and defense.
- Define protocol-where and when the negotiation will occur, who will be there, what the agenda will be, and so on.
In your paper, follow standard mechanics in grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Provide proper APA cited research: in text and full citations.