National Collegiate Athletic Association Ethics And Compliance Program – expertwritershub.com
expertwritershub.com Human Resource Management assignment Help
Write a four page paper in which you:
- Determine the fundamental ways in which the NCAA’s ethics program failed to prevent the scandals at Penn State, Ohio State, and the University of Alaska. Support your response with one (1) example from each of these schools’ scandals.
- Examine the principal ways in which the leadership of the NCAA contributed to the ethical violations of Penn State, Ohio State, and the University of Alaska. Support your response with one (1) example from each of these schools’ scandals.
- Predict the key differences in the scenarios that occurred at Penn State, Ohio State, and the University of Alaska if an effective ethics program was in place. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Postulate on two (2) actions that the NCAA leadership should take in order to regain the trust and confidence of students and stakeholders.
- Recommend two (2) measures that the HR departments of colleges and universities should take to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future. Provide a rationale for your response.
- I will provide you three (3) quality academic resources to use AND THE CASE STUDY ATTACHMENT YOU WOULD NEED
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA guideline.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
ALL WORK WILL GO THRU SAFEASSIGN AND TURNITIN
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR PLAGIARISM REPORT(NOT GRAMMARLY)
IF YOU CAN’T DO THE WORK OR ON TIME DON’T BID
Our expert team includes professionals from various fields with experience in an academic career, Ph.D. scholars who are good at research work, and ex-teachers from prestigious universities.