This week’s Professional Experience requires you to create a speaking outline for your upcoming presentation (Assignment #4). To earn credit, make sure you complete all elements and follow the directions exactly as written.
Steps to Complete Professional Experience Four
Step one: Click on the link in the “Link to OneDrive” section above. The link will take you to a OneDrive folder titled Week 7. Review the sample outline document provided in this folder. **SEE ATTACHMENT**
Step two: Create an outline (Refer to the Outline Guidelines, below, for details) for your Week 8 presentation based on Week 6’s PowerPoint presentation **SEE ATTACHMENT*** (a video preview is available https://cdnapisec.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/..).https://cdnapisec.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/…
- You may use the provided Presentation Outline Sample posted in OneDrive or develop a different outline on your own. SEE ATTACHMENT**
- Use Microsoft Word or Excel only to complete your outline.
- Use short bullet points, rather than long paragraphs.
- Focus only on the key points in your Week 6 presentation; avoid discussing less important details
- Refer to the example outline posted for you in the Week 7 OneDrive folder
- Base your submission on the outline format in the example or create your own for this Professional Experience
This is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed (simulating the workplace where incomplete work is unacceptable) for credit. You cannot receive partial credit.
In order to earn your points for completing this task, you must do the following:
- Use the proper naming convention: Your_Name_Presentation_Outline
- Leave the “Comments” column blank
- Follow the outline guidelines above