https://brainy.expertwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Expert-2logo-300x49.png 0 0 admin https://brainy.expertwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Expert-2logo-300x49.png admin2021-06-10 09:42:262021-06-10 09:42:26Discuss-Project-management-is-a-key-process-in-the-success-or-failure-of-hallmark-events
Specific requirements for the Major Essay:
- ï‚· The Essay should be 1,200 words in length and must contain an Introduction, a main body (i.e., an argument) and a Conclusion. The 1,200 word limit must be observed (+/â€ 50 words) and is the point at which assessment will cease.
- ï‚· The essay must be presented using an appropriate essay style so refer to the university link below regarding academic writing: http://www.latrobe.edu.au/students/learning/developâ€skills/writing.
- ï‚· Include a Cover Page: which provides your Name, Subject Name, Subject Code, and your Tutorâ€™s Name, your Seminar Day and Time, as well as your Word Count (the Cover Page is not included in the Word Count).
- ï‚· The essay must be typed using 12â€point Arial font and 1.5 spacing ONLY.
- ï‚· The essay should make reference to at least 8 sources as specified below:
- ï‚· 6 sources must be from academic texts or academic journals (please be careful when using online journals that you use academic journals rather than nonâ€refereed onâ€line journals of dubious quality)
- ï‚· 2 sources may be from nonâ€academic sources including the Internet (Do not use Wikipedia).
- ï‚· Harvard Referencing Style must be used. For referencing information please consult the Harvard Referencing Guideavailable on the library website at: http://www.lib.latrobe.edu.au/referencingâ€tool
- ï‚· The essay requires students to demonstrate that they have read widely on their chosen topic and sought to apply the relevant theory. Therefore, your completed essay should contain a list of references, which provide the correct number and type of references indicated. References must be laid out in Harvard Style which is the appropriate academic style for this degree. References within the text must also be in this style (the key is consistency).
- ï‚· Note: you are expected to read widely and document your sources in an appropriately styled (Harvard) reference list. References to â€˜Wikipediaâ€™ or to similar unsubstantiated sources will NOT be accepted.
- ï‚· The library also has guides with important information for studying certain subject areas. These can be found at http://latrobe.libguides.com