Please respond to the following Bullets in 1-2 sentences EACH:
Your company has charged you with managing internal communications for its upcoming 50th anniversary. You need to coordinate events among the planning committee as well as eventually send invitations to all employees. Your company has just over 500 employees in 12 locations across three states in the southwest U.S.
- Besides the information provided, determine additional information that you will you need to plan your communication strategy.
- When communicating with the planning committee, determine which form(s) of communication do you think would be most appropriate. Explain your reasoning.
- Select the best means of communication that you would employ when alerting the employee populations as a whole of the event. Explain your rationale.
You are spearheading a study within your international company to determine (1) the advantage or disadvantage of hiring locals or natives versus sending present company employees for short periods of time; (2) if the company decides to send present employees, determine the necessary training to facilitate their success in a different culture.
- Using the Hofstede model, discuss the differences in power distance, uncertainty avoidance, individualism versus collectivism, and masculine versus feminine of the different cultures.
- The local cancer society is beginning a community-awareness campaign. The text states that executives are the face of the organization. In your awareness campaign, discuss three tactics aimed at the community that would add to the visibility of your executive.
- Of the three tactics you just identified, selecte the most difficult to execute, Explain your rationale.
- Recommend at least one possible course of action for mediating the difficulty you described above.