https://brainy.expertwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Expert-2logo-300x49.png 0 0 admin https://brainy.expertwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Expert-2logo-300x49.png admin2020-11-25 09:42:022020-11-25 09:42:02creativity, innovation, motivation and coaching
- What are the essential aspects and purpose of coaching?
- For recognition, many organizations give watches, pens, mugs and other products with the company logo on it. What do you think is the effectiveness of this for employee recognition?
- People have different motivations and ways they prefer to be recognized in the workplace. As a leader, how will you uncover the preference for recognition of workers?
- What are the coaching skills or techniques in the textbook that you would employ the most as a leader? Why?
- Based on the textbook reading, describe any two actions that a leader might take to improve employee engagement.
- In order to enhance creative thinking, describe some multiple uses (other than the norm) for the following items:
- hardcopy book
- plastic bag
- rubber band
- bottle cork
- Engage your creativity; brainstorm what could be the next big technology breakthrough to use in business (beyond cell phones, personal computers, etc.).
textbook ref: DuBrin, A. J. (2015). Leadership: Research findings, practice, and skills.