Read the article titled, â€œHow Cisco IT Controls Building Security over the Enterprise WAN,â€ located here (original article located at http://www.cisco.com/web/about/ciscoitatwork/â€Œdownloads/ciscoitatwork/pdf/Cisco_IT_Case_Study_Enterprise_Access_Control.pdf). Use the Internet to research companies that have experienced problems and challenges similar to the ones Cisco Systems experienced in the case study.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Examine the security problems and challenges that Cisco Systems experienced.
- Compare and contrast the environment at Cisco Systems when it experienced these security problems and challenges to the environment of at least one (1) other company who experienced similar issues. Speculate as to whether or not the environment of the companies had anything to do with the problems and issues that they experienced.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of two (2) of the solutions that Cisco Systems implemented in order to overcome the security problems and challenges that they experienced. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Compare and contrast Cisco Systemsâ€™ physical security program with one (1) of the researched organizationâ€™s physical security program. Give your opinion as to which of the organizations has a more effective and successful physical security. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least four (4) quality references in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Use the following template for the paper…