Finance is an exciting field in need of intelligent, skilled people. The job
opportunities range from corporate finance; financial planning; investment
banking; insurance; and real estate from individuals, institutions, government,
and businesses. Finance managers acquire, spend, and manage money and other
Use the Internet and / or Strayer Resource Center to
research career options within the field of finance. Consider the Bureau of
Labor Statistics Website, and the Websites of finance professional associations
such as the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP), Society of Financial
Service Professionals (SFSP), The National Association for Personal Financial
Advisors (NAPFA), and Financial Management Association International
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Describe two (2) financial career options that an individual with a finance education might pursue and explain the value that such a position adds to a company.
- Explain the essential skills that would make a person successful in each of the described positions.
- Recommend one (1) of the career options. Identify the most attractive features of the position.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length