https://brainy.expertwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Expert-2logo-300x49.png 0 0 admin https://brainy.expertwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Expert-2logo-300x49.png admin2023-03-03 19:17:022023-03-03 19:17:02Business Plan Breakdown 1—The Choice of Business
Business Plan Breakdown 1—The Choice of Business
Assignment 3: Business Plan Breakdown 1—The Choice of Business
This is the first milestone of your business plan—the choice of business.
Complete the following tasks:
Using the Internet or the Argosy University online library resources, research different projects or initiatives that could be implemented in the business areas covered by the program you are registered in (Master of Science in Management [MSM], Master of Science in Organizational Leadership [MS_OL], Master of Science in Non-Profit Management [MS_NPM], or Master of Science in Human Resource Management [MS_HRM]).
- Read through the final LASA project (Module 5) and identify an appropriate project or initiative on which to complete the LASA project.
- Create a 4- to 5-page research paper that includes:
- An explanation of the initiative, its mission, its vision, its core beliefs and culture, and its social responsibility commitment, if applicable.
- A comprehensive venture description, including the industry in which it will be participating, the type of organization it will be, the needs to be satisfied by this initiative, the strategic advantage it has, and the legal structure it will take.
- A justification of the choice of this initiative for your final project. (You can use what you have learned throughout the program.)
- A description of the research methods used to assess the feasibility of this opportunity (e.g., surveys or statistics), including a succinct strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis, to address industry trends, environmental trends, the target audience, and the competition.