Research Project-Week Two
You will receive feedback on the previous week’s assignment by Sunday 11:59pm. Before you complete your Week Two assignment, please read your instructorâ€™s comments about your Week One assignment, as well as this weekâ€™s lecture. Be sure to include any suggested changes in your project going forward.
In a three- to four- page paper (not including the title and reference pages), provide
- A revised version of your introduction, research question, background research, and hypothesis. Your revisions must be based on your instructorâ€™s feedback.
- A discussion of any ethical concerns you might encounter while doing your research.
- Some preliminary thoughts about your research design. (This will change over the next few weeks, but it is useful to think about this early).
- Ideas about how you might approach sampling data for your research.
- A reference list documented in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.