2023 Preparation Select a specific population you would like to focus on in Part 2 of this assessment This may be
Psychology 2023 Psy 3500 number 4
Preparation Select a specific population you would like to focus on in Part 2 of this assessment This may be 2023
Select a specific population you would like to focus on in Part 2 of this assessment. This may be a population you currently work with, or that you plan to work with, such as children, older adults, autistic individuals, or another special-needs population.
- Using course readings, supplemental scholarly literature, and other relevant sources as a basis, develop a presentation on strategies for improving learning and memory using Power Point, Prezi, or a similar alternative file format.
- Your presentation will be in two parts:
- Part 1: Focus on three techniques for enhancing learning and memory. These are general techniques that can be used with anyone, including yourself!
- Part 2: Focus on memory techniques for a specific population you plan to work with (such as children, older adults, autistic individuals or another special needs population).
- The length of your presentation should be 10–15 slides (not including the title page and references).
- Slides should contain bullet points or brief phrases as well as images (topic-related pictures or clip art) on select slides. Optionally, you may also insert short video clips.
- You are also required to use the notes section to include expanded details that elaborate on the slides.
- Use your course resources and at least three peer-reviewed and scholarly resources (no more than five years old) to help support your presentation.
- Review the Strategies for Enhancing Learning and Memory ï»¿Scoring Guide as you work through this assessment to ensure that you complete all required elements.
When you have finished your presentation, write a separate, one-page self-evaluation of your work compared to the scoring guide criteria.
- Ensure that you have completed all assessment requirements (ideally at the distinguished level).
- Evaluate your performance using the criteria in the scoring guide.
- Compare and contrast your self-evaluation from Assessment 1, and with any feedback provided, to align your personal evaluation with faculty expectations.
- Indicate the proficiency level you met for each criterion.
- Include the scoring guide (including comments) with your self-evaluation.
- Submit as a separate attachment when you submit your presentation.
- Written communication:Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Sources: A minimum of three scholarly sources published within the past five years is required.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: 10–15 slides (not including the title and references slides).
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #expertwritershub
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.