2023 Part 1 Read the entire Vargas Family Case Study all eight sections Consider the
Psychology 2023 help
Part 1 Read the entire Vargas Family Case Study all eight sections Consider the 2023
Part 1: Read the entire “Vargas Family Case Study” (all eight sections). Consider the progress (or lack thereof) over the past eight sessions. Using the “Discharge Summary Outline” template; include the following in your outline:
- A brief summary of what was going on with the family
- A review of the initial treatment goals
- Theories and interventions used
- A brief discharge summary for the family treatment
- Clinical recommendations for sustained improvement or referrals for additional services
Part 2: Review the “Vargas Family Case Study” and the provided literature regarding current trends and integrative models of family therapy. Identify two potential evidence-based or integrative models to which you would consider referring the Vargas family if problems persist. Compose a 6-12-slide PowerPoint presentation to be shared with your class. Be sure to include the following elements for each of the two models:
- A brief overview of the model
- The target demographic and presenting concerns the model addresses
- The research supporting the model
- Please note: Online students need to include detailed speaker notes of what would be said if giving the presentation in person.
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #expertwritershub
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.