2023 Humanistic and Existential Personality Theories Worksheet Fill in the Blank 1 Abraham Maslow proposed the theory
Psychology 2023 Humanistic and Existential Worksheet
Humanistic and Existential Personality Theories Worksheet Fill in the Blank 1 Abraham Maslow proposed the theory 2023
Humanistic and Existential Personality Theories Worksheet
Fill-in the Blank
1. Abraham Maslow proposed the _________________ theory of personality.
2. According to Maslow, self-fulfillment and realization of one’s full potential are
examples of ________________ needs.
3. Maslow’s hierarchy of needs proposes that ____________ needs must be satisfied
before ____________ needs will become motivators for behavior.
4. The belief that matter evolves from simpler to more complex forms is
5. The ___________, according to Rogers, is one’s view of self as one wishes to be.
6. Carl Rogers believed that conditions of worth, incongruence, defensiveness,
and disorganization are all considered ___________________________.
7. Rogers believed that __________________________, _______________________, and
_________________ are necessary elements of psychotherapy.
8. _______________ is the structure that gives meaning to experience and allows
people to make decisions about the future.
9. May proposed that ___________________ is the freedom of action, whereas
__________________ is the freedom of being.
10. The basic concepts of existential theory are _______________ and
Match the following theoretical components with their correct theorist or theorists.
Theoretical component Theorist
1. Unconditional positive regard A. Abraham Maslow
2. Eros B. Carl Rogers
3. Love and belongingness needs C. Rollo May
4. The self-concept
6. Levels of awareness
8. Neurotic anxiety
1. According to Maslow, what are the characteristics of self-actualizing people
Why are these characteristics important?
2. What are the strengths of the humanistic theories in regard to their explanation
3. What are the limitations of the humanistic theories in regard to their
explanation of personality?
4. What are the strengths and limitations of May’s existential theory in regard to
their explanation of personality?
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #expertwritershub
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.