2023 Due 12 19 The quality of any test or assessment instrument used by a forensic psychologist is
Psychology 2023 Assign3 Jb
Due 12 19 The quality of any test or assessment instrument used by a forensic psychologist is 2023
The quality of any test or assessment instrument used by a forensic psychologist is directly related to how that test was constructed and with whom it was intended for use. Statistical concepts such as validity, reliability, and norming sample population are all built into an instrument during its construction. To this effect, there are various ways of measuring validity and reliability that are applicable to different assessments.In this week’s Assignment, you will analyze one of the assessment instruments, looking at several statistical concepts and seeing the importance that the concepts play in developing an effective instrument that a forensic psychology professional may use.To prepare
- Review the “Filicide or False Confession?” case provided in the textbook.
- Review the articles provided in the Learning Resources.
Assignment In a 2- to 3-page paper:
- Summarize the “Filicide or False Confession?” case provided in the textbook.
- Evaluate and explain the appropriateness of the use of the forensic assessment instruments (MMPI-2 and the SIRS) used in the case.
- Explain whether other forensic assessment instruments would be more appropriate than the ones utilized in the case.
- Support your assessment of the instruments based on each of the following:
- Norming sample populations
- Explain why it is important in your present or future forensic role to have a thorough understanding of the assessment instrument(s) utilized by the forensic professional.
https://web-a-ebscohost-com.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/ehost/detail/detail?vid=0&sid=90629088-4b42-4607-8dbf-420e23d79790%40sdc-v-sessmgr03&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZSZzY29wZT1zaXRl#AN=2016-12345-001&db=pdhhttps://innocenceproject.org/https://web-a-ebscohost-com.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/ehost/detail/detail?vid=0&sid=f2c2be7c-88ed-43ff-8925-1dc29dccfc9a%40sessionmgr4008&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZSZzY29wZT1zaXRl#AN=2011-14962-007&db=pdhhttps://web-a-ebscohost-com.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/ehost/detail/detail?vid=0&sid=9e25fdbf-b01a-4195-b51d-a03375c55c9d%40sessionmgr4007&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZSZzY29wZT1zaXRl#AN=2010-24850-001&db=pdhhttps://web-a-ebscohost-com.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/ehost/detail/detail?vid=0&sid=eb8b14c2-2d77-47ba-b89a-2d3277eb515c%40sessionmgr4006&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZSZzY29wZT1zaXRl#AN=2016-17971-001&db=pdhhttps://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Pages/casedetail.aspx?caseid=4640de Ruiter, C., & Kaser-Boyd, N. (2015). Forensic psychological assessment in practice: Case studies. New York, NY: Routledge.
- Chapter 6, “Fillicide or False Confession?” (pp. 112–135)
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #expertwritershub
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.