2023 Building and demonstrating a solid knowledge base by synthesizing the contents of research articles is a critical skill
Psychology 2023 Pre- Residency
Building and demonstrating a solid knowledge base by synthesizing the contents of research articles is a critical skill 2023
Building and demonstrating a solid knowledge base by synthesizing the contents of research articles is a critical skill in the completion of the dissertation literature review. For this assignment, you will expand your knowledge base and engage in the annotation portion of synthesis by reading and annotating articles related to your research topic.
NOTE: My dissertation is based on the current issues on Immigration in the US with focus on DACA, the Border Wall, Amnesty, Deportation, the contribution of immigrants to the US Economy and the fate of immigrants in the country.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Articles used for this assignment should be new for the purposes of this assignment and not part of a previous annotated bibliography. These articles will be the source material for the first discussion question this week. Articles should contain information that directs you toward a supportable research gap.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. The similarity index must be less than 20%. Assignments with similarity scores that exceeed 20% will be reassigned to the learner for correction.
Locate and read 5 empirical articles related to your research topic.
Provide an annotated bibliography of each article. Each annotation should be 150-250 words excluding the article citation and persistent link. Include the following for each article:
1. The article citation and persistent link. These are not included in the total word count. Be sure to verify the accuracy of the reference formatting as these can change during the insertion process.
2. A written summary of the key concept(s) of the article. Why was the study done? What was the population studied? What did the researcher(s) conclude? What other information about this study do you believe is unique or important to recall? Are there specific statements made by the author that you wish to retain?
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #expertwritershub
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.