2023 Assignment 3 Research Design Questions Suppose you are a researcher who wants to evaluate which type of course delivery format online
Psychology 2023 Psychological Statistics
Assignment 3 Research Design Questions Suppose you are a researcher who wants to evaluate which type of course delivery format online 2023
Assignment 3: Research Design Questions
Suppose you are a researcher who wants to evaluate which type of course-delivery format (online, blended, or face-to-face) leads to the best performance in a psychological statistics class. In a 2-3 page paper, identify the following:
- What is your research question? (Please remember to focus your study on the evaluation of the various types of course delivery for statistics courses.)
- What is your hypothesis (both null and alternate)?
- Is this a qualitative or quantitative design (based on type of variable collected) and why?
- Explain if your study would be classified as a descriptive, correlational or experimental design.
- What would be an example of a variable for this study of course delivery formats that could be measured on a nominal scale? Ordinal scale? Interval scale? Ratio scale?
- Once you have collected your data on the effectiveness of the various types of course delivery for a statistics course, would you use inferential or descriptive statistics and why?
- Create a sample frequency distribution for one of the variables. Choose either a simple or grouped frequency distribution and explain your choice.
- Write a 2–3-pages in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #expertwritershub
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.