2023 4 1 Discussion Changing Minds Changing Behaviors Discussion Topic Starts Nov 13 2021 11 59
Psychology 2023 4-1 Discussion: Changing Minds, Changing BehaviorsDiscussion Topic???????? Starts Nov 13, 2021 11:59 PM
4 1 Discussion Changing Minds Changing Behaviors Discussion Topic Starts Nov 13 2021 11 59 2023
4-1 Discussion: Changing Minds, Changing BehaviorsDiscussion Topic Starts Nov 13, 2021 11:59 PM
In this scenario, you have a teenage cousin who complains to you about their classmates, saying, “They all think and act the same way. No one has any originality. They are all sheep!” As you are learning, there are various social, cultural, and ideological factors that lead us to conform to the attitudes and behaviors of our in-group.
First, title your post “Changing Minds, Changing Behaviors.”
For your initial post, review the videos The Stanford Prison Experiment; The Milgram Experiment, The Heist; and The Bystander Effect. Then respond to the following:
- Do the videos suggest that we are aware of our tendency to conform? Do you think that our choices are based on free will, or do expectations about our implied roles guide our choices?
- Social influence can be so subtle that we often conform to group norms without realizing it. Describe a scenario that demonstrates how a person can conform to norms or obey authority without being aware.
- Despite our desire to be ourselves, our behaviors do not always reflect our authentic attitudes. Describe an instance in your life in which you experienced cognitive dissonance.
- Given the varying influences of social and cultural norms on attitude and behavior, in what ways might our tendency to conform to norms differ across cultures?
- How do the concepts of dispositional and situational attribution, fundamental attribution error, conformity, cognitive dissonance, obedience, and central and peripheral persuasion routes apply to any of the following programmatic course themes:
- Social justice
- Emotional intelligence
- Career connections
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #expertwritershub
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.