History of Graphic Design
Part III The Bridge to the Twentieth Century- The Industrial Revolution: The Impact of Industrial Technology upon Visual Communications
- What is the inspiration of designers and printers during the Victorian era?
- What is Chromolithography?
- Which book is the first high quality of Chromolithographic book of William Sharp?
- Which is the creation of Walter Crane make him the most influential creator in the Victorian Era?
- What is the key character of Victorian Typography, designed by Herman Ihlenburg?
need the answer 3-4 sentences on your words.
book is :
- Meggs, Philip B., and Alston W. Purvis. Meggs’ history of graphic design. John Wiley & Sons, 2016